Weekly Posts

Label

Abone Ol

Sign up here with your email

Contact

Ad

E-posta *

Mesaj *

What you think, you are

What is hidden in the deeper layers of the mind, the unconscious? Does analysis produce a radical change, or is it an intellectual entertainment, an avoidance of action? What are dreams? Where there is an observer separating himself from the thing he observes, there must be conflict. Thought gives vitality to an incident that is over. Q: When I get up in the morning, realising that I am the observer and there is the object that I observe, what do I do to change this? Q: When the jealousy is ‘me’, and ‘me’ is the jealousy, the conflict ends because I know it is jealousy and it disappears. But when I listen to the noises in the street and the ‘me’ is the noises and the noises are ‘me’, how can conflict end when that noise will go on forever?

1 yorum :